Introducing: Compliance & Onboarding
Clad's vision is to be the go-to place to manage your contractors. Today, we're thrilled to share the next step - Contractor Onboarding & Compliance.
Contractor procurement is in need of an overhaul
Clad started as a way to make it easier to bid out work. We quickly realized that the pain doesn't stop with bidding. Every step of procurement - from sourcing to compliance to cost management - remains woefully manual and out of date.
This creates a bunch of problems:
- Lost effiency: PMs, safety, and procurement managers waste hours a week on low-value, repetitive work.
- Added risk: COIs or safety certs are rarely reviewed frequently, adding risk to job delivery & safety.
- No spend visibility: It's nearly impossible to track budgeted spend all the way through to what's been invoiced at a granular project level.
It doesn't have to be this way! The team's been building out Clad hand-in-hand with our early partners to streamline every step of working with broadband subcontractors.
Today, I'm excited to share some new features - contractor onboarding & compliance
With Clad Onboarding, onboarding a new contractor is now as simple as selecting the vendor, choosing your (fully custom) onboarding requirements, and letting Clad take care of the rest.
We'll handle reaching out to the contractor to get all the required info and review documents to make sure everything is up to date. And, no more wondering about where things are at in the process - anyone on your team can see the contractor's status and when they are ready to work.
Clad automatically tracks expiring documentation (down to employee-leve safety certifications). You and the contractor will be notified well in advance of any expiring documents, and Clad will handle getting the updated info in time.
How Clad is different
With Clad, you get:
- A single pane of glass: Rather than using a bundle of different tools (or nothing at all), Clad can handle every step of managing contractors in one place.
- White-glove onboarding: We'll make sure your existing contractors are loaded into Clad & certified and your onboarding processes are setup with zero effort from you.
- Customization: Everyone onboards differently, and we've built Clad to adapt to how you manage your contractors
- Roles & permissions: Clad is built for a full team in mind. Clad scales well - from small, rural ISPs to larger national GCs, Clad is flexible for what you need.
... and a whole lot more.
Want to learn more?
Drio your email below. Someone on our team will reach out ASAP to chat about your contractor management needs.